The second annual Gresham Station Halloween Spooktacular was bigger and better than ever this year! Thank you to the hundreds of costume contest participants for showing off your amazing creations and congratulations to the 13 winners who were chosen by our panel of judges. We gave out more than $18,000 in prizes and more than 300 pounds of candy at our retailer Trick-or-Treat.
1st Place Grand Prize Winner (Disneyland Trip):
- Washing Machine/Dryer/Dirty Laundry: The Rattley
- Family Nightmare Before Christmas: The Davis Family
- Arcade Games: The Herrera Family
2nd Place Group Costume ($1,000 Prize):
- Haunted Mansion Ride: The Gandee Family
3rd Place Group Costume ($250 Prize):
- Mario Brothers Family: The Matheny Family
Best Individual Costume ($250 Prize):
- Oscar the Grouch by Brian Corral
Honorable Mentions ($50 prizes):
- Catrina costume: Nicole Carillo’s daughter Chelsea
- Aladdin flying carpet: The Meeker Family
- Jurassic Park family: The Vargas Family
- Pinocchio & Jiminy Cricket by Tom and Allie Spencer
- Wednesday Addams by Olivia Homstedt
- Little Edward Scissor Hands by Niki Ly’s daughter Evelyn
- Predator vs. Alien by Dawn Rasmussen & son
A special thanks to our judges this year: Janine Gladfelter, David Widmark, Carla Piluso, Sam Lider, Sue Piazza, Tomi Douglas, and Steve Brown and to our event emcee Greg Matthews. Shout out to US World Class Taekwondo for hosting the craft table and to our vendors: Six Stix, Wild Wild Vess Jerky Co. and Ed's Custom Woodworking.
Check out the event photos from our photo booth on the Gresham Station Facebook page and stay tuned for our upcoming holiday events!
Press (The Gresham Outlook): A Gresham Station haunting 10/29/2019